1. Start buying books again, especially if most of your books are digital and can be remotely deleted.
2. Check the bias of your news sources here: Media Bias Fact Check
3. Subscribe to newspapers.
4. Subscribe to pro-science magazines like Smithsonian and Scientific American.
5. Take a class, especially in Science or History.
Here’s a list of Accredited Online Schools.
Khan Academy offers free classes online.
6. Beef up on your knowledge of Logical Fallacies so you can spot them.
7. Nurture empathy. Listen more. Read novels. Listen to Story Corps.
8. Start a book club.
9. Contribute to National Public Radio and your local public radio station.
10. Be kind.